Becast Limited may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Anonymous information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase. We will collect your name, organisation, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number. If you register an account then we shall ask you for a password which wil be encrypted. Information you send or get through the site is private.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
4. We will collect your name and email address if you opt in to receive our newsletters and/or updates of our services, so that we can send you the information that you have requested.
5. We will also collect details to help us program your BeCasters.
We will keep your information secure and will retain it only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
1. To be available to third parties that will help fulfil your order such as Royal Mail, Google or our card processing provider.
2. To be available to third parties that you have agreed (opt in) to share your data with such as competition partner companies or an email marketing provider.
3. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
4. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
You have a right to ask us to stop processing your personal information and a right to ask for a copy of information that we hold about you. If you would like to do that, or if you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have a right to ask us to delete information regarding your account. Some of your order information will not be deleted for accounting purposes (a legal obligation). If you would like to do that, or if you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our webiste is SSL Secure.
Becast Limited is registered for Data Protection with the ICO.
Telephone: 01904 862092
Policy last updated – May 2018